The EXP 3040 LED is a high speed double sided exposure machine mainly designed for high resolution production of printed circuit boards, stencils and clichés in small and medium quantities !
Two special 100 W LED bulbs ensure almost parallel light.
- Sturdy aluminum frame construction. The chassis consists of a sliding drawer system.
EXP 3040 LED guarantees a perfect exposure within a minimum of time and energy consumption. A touch display allows easy preset and read out of all settings. UV-light emission controllers are not necessary with LED technology because the bulbs have a lifetime of plus 10.000 hours with very constant light emission.
A vacuum pump provides a close and uniform contact between artwork and board. The machines have powerful cooling fans for the LEDs.
Features EXP 3040 LED
- Max. Working area 350 mm x 450 mm (recommended: 300 mm x 400 mm)
- Vacuum assisted drawer
- Suitable for fine line PCBs
- Suitable for exposure and curing of solder mask.
- Power supply: 90-230V, 50-60 Hz, 1-phase,4 A
- Fuse: 5 A
- Unit Size (W x H x D): 820 mm x 1950 mm x 1800 mm
- Weight: 80 kg
Technical changes reserved. Pictures similar.